Rock, Paper, Scissor Exhibit
Mirro Gallery and Sauerteig Gallery: Rock, Paper, Scissors, an all media open call exhibit all about the fun and whimsy of childhood games.
Freistroffer Gallery: 6th Annual Postcard Show / sale, handmade postcard art from around the Fort and the world. Artists are called to create postcard-size art for sale to benefit Artlink’s programming. Artists can use any media as long as the postcard can be mailed. The small pieces of art will be for sale through the duration of the exhibit.
Betty Fishman Gallery: Memorial Park Middle School Student Artwork - Memorial Park is an arts magnet school. The sixth to eighth grader’s artwork is on display every year at Artlink.
Rentals Include the following:
• Artlink staff member present during set-up, event time and tear-down.
• 1⁄2 hour of set-up time and 1⁄2 hour of tear is free. Time outside of that will be billed at the hourly rate.
• Access to seven 5’ tables, one 4’ table.
• Access to 40 chairs.
• Access to chosen classroom or gallery.
Party renting the gallery must provide the following:
• Certificate of liability insurance coverage to Artlink for the event.
• Renter is responsible for any damage to Artlink property during their event.
• Artlink public gallery hours: Tuesday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday 12 – 6 p.m. and Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
Artlink will not close the gallery to the public during those hours for a private event. Private events must be scheduled outside of gallery hours. Private events may be offered in the Russ Oettel Room during public gallery hours.
• Rentals offered outside Auer Center for Arts and Culture building hours requiring the lobby entrance to be open to the public will result in an additional $15 an hour charge for security guard. Auer Center building hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
• Artlink will not host political events.
For questions or to check available dates contact Tina Rorick, at 260-424-7195 or Christina@artlinkfw.com
Volunteer at Artlink
Artlink needs your hard work, smiles, expertise, sweat, and tears! This call for volunteers will help us assess the talents of our community and learn who would like to be more involved with us. We need your help every day in a myriad of ways. You can be as involved as you’d like to be–from once a year to several times a week.
Artlink’s mission is to showcase work of the highest quality by diverse visual artists and provide educational programming to artists and the community.
Artlink Artist Referral List
Are you a teaching artist or do you offer artistic services such as restoration, appraisals, portrait painting, mural painting, etc.? We want to know about it!
People call Artlink often looking for artistic services. By completing the following questionnaire, you’ll become part of a database that our staff uses for referrals.
Shop Dick Blick and support Artlink!
Click the image below or this link to start shopping for art supplies. Artlink will recieve a commission when you click through to the Dick Blick website with this link. Yay!